Jan 31, 2007
Jan 30, 2007
Jan 29, 2007
Now I must get busy! I have 60 packages to haul to the post office! LOL I am off to seal the packages and get ready for shipping. :)
Have a great day!
Jan 28, 2007
PICTURES OF FLOWERS INCLUDED IN SHARE:
Jan 26, 2007
I am still patiently waiting for the last 8 spools. Then I will be mailing out the final 60 ribbon share boxes. :)
I am shooting for another ribbon share in February so watch my blog for more details.
The Prima share signs up are filling up. I have already closed 2 of the 4 options for sign ups.
Soon, Primas will begin invading my house. :) LOL I have already placed orders for all the sign ups I have now. If needed, I will place one more order after the deadline. If you are paying by check I need it ASAP.
Jan 25, 2007
Jan 24, 2007
Jan 23, 2007
I have received a great response of interested participants for the Prima share! It is a GO!
I have come up with a couple different options for this share. You will be able to choose from: Got Flowers?, Daisy Crazy, Essentials, OR a combo of any two or three that you would like to be a part of.
I LOVE Primas, but want ALL of them! This is an excellent way to collect ALL the colors in a line without having to break the bank! These are all from the newest Prima release available now. I am offering these at 20% less than they retail at most stamp stores.
Got Flowers share (studio line): OPEN!
All 24 varieties! You will receive 1/4th of each bottle. This is like having 6 full bottles of Prima Flowers! They will be bagged separately for each bottle. You will get 24 bags of different colored Prima flowers!
Cost: $36 plus $5 shipping (add $1.50 if paying by paypal)
If you would like me to include 6 Prima glass bottles, add$3.25 shipping please
Daisy Crazy share: OPEN!
All 24 varieties! You will receive 1/4th of each tube. This is like having 6 full tubes of Prima Flowers! They will be bagged separately for each tube. You will get 24 bags of different colored Prima flowers!
Cost: $35 plus $5 shipping (add $1.50 if paying by paypal)
If you would like me to add 6 empty tubes, add $1 shipping please.
Essentials share: OPEN!
All 6 varieties! You will receive half of each box. This is like having 3 full boxes of Prima Flowers! They will be bagged separately for each box. You will get 6 bags of different colored Prima Flowers!
Cost: $21 plus $4.25 shipping (add $1.25 if paying by paypal)
If you would like me to add 3 empty boxes, please add $1.00 shipping
Prima Lovers Package: OPEN!
A full spot in all 3 shares! Save an extra $4 off already discounted prices!
Cost: $88 plus $6 shipping (add $3 if paying by paypal)
If you would like TWO of the shares, please combine shipping and add only $1 in shipping.
Canada: Please add $3 shipping. Other international: contact me for shipping rates
Ready to jump in?
PLEASE make sure you add all fess correctly. Send total amount and DETAILED note about exactly what you are ordering to my paypal address:
I will leave sign ups open. Deadline will be February 15th for sign ups. Payment must be received by Feb 21st (paypal or check).
If you would like to pay by check or money order please contact me at email@example.com with the details. I will hold your spot for the share and send you my mailing address.
As always, I will keep you updated throughout the process on my blog. Shipping time may vary based on shipment from manufacturer, but I will move quickly once I have received the products to lessen your wait time.
Thanks in advance to anyone joining! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed above.
Thank you and happy FLOWERS!
Jan 22, 2007
You can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org :)
I addressed all the boxes for the January and striped ribbon shares this morning/afternoon. I am still waiting on payment from a few of you.
I have begun cutting ribbon for the Jan share. Oh my aching left ring finger. LOL Of all the strange places to be in pain. LOL Apparently it is how I am holding the yard stick. OOPS
I have cleared up the striped ribbon back order situation. ALL striped ribbon is now en route to me. I again, had to pay extra to up size some of the spools to 5/8 inch or face long waiting times from the manufacturer. I did not want to do that, so I went ahead and up sized on a couple colors. I am expecting one shipment on the 24th and then again in about a week or so. I expect to be ready to ship within a couple days of receiving the final ribbon shipment.
Thanks to all who have joined! :)
Have a GREAT day!
Jan 21, 2007
Jan 20, 2007
A - Available or Taken:Happily Married
B - Best Friend: I can't really say I have just one best friend. I have lots of friends that are REALLY special and important to me. :) They know who they are!
C -Cake or Pie:Cake, or Pie... or ANYTHING sweet for that matter! LOL
D - Drink of Choice:Cherry Coke or Sweet Tea!
E - Essential item you use everyday:That would have to be my handy dandy computer. LOL Aside from that I would have to say my TV. :)
F - Favorite Color:I am all about the PINK!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms:If I must have one, they need to be sour. I am not a fan of gummy stuff. Bring on the chocolate!
H - Hometown:El Paso, TX
Indulgence:Hmmmmm, what do I not indulge in? Massive amounts of ribbon, metal, patterned paper... and chocolate! YUM YUM! I am in the process right now of trying to REVERSE the effects of over-indulging in all my favorite foods. LOL Wish me luck! :)
J - January or February:February...because of Valentines Day!
K - Kids & Names:Nathan 12, Bailey 9 and Madeline 6
L - Life is incomplete without?:My family. I am a family girl who loves to hang out with the fam!
M - Marriage Date: 1999
N - Number of Siblings:I have one little brother. Nick-22
O - Oranges or Apples:Oranges all the way!
P - Phobias or Fears:Death. I am "deathly" afraid of leaving my children without a mother. I need to be around to take care of them until they are old enough to be on their own.
Q - Fave Quote:There are so many of them! Anything mushy, lovey dovey, or friendship related! LOL
R - Reason to Smile:I have 3 healthy kids that make me proud!
S - Season: Autumn!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People:I tagged Cyndi, Karen and Amanda!
U - Unknown fact about me:I am the BIGGEST grump in the morning. Let me wake up and relax before you approach me. Then... approach VERY carefully. LOL
V - Vegetable you don't like:Raw onions
W - Worst Habit:I am a nail biter. Have been from a small girl. :) It's NOT a nice habit, but hey at least I am not a druggie or alcoholic right?
X-rays:Teeth, Ankle (broke it about 4 years ago), Collarbone (broke it when I was 12)
Y - Your Fave Food:Mexican, Italian, Seafood... can't pick just one! LOL
Z - Zodiac Sign:I'm a LEO baby!
Jan 18, 2007
SCS. For more info about that, click here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41
I had grabbed Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss and Perfect Plum the night before, but never got around to stamping. I grabbed the card stock I had on my stamp table and went from there. I toyed with the idea of adding a neutral to stamp on, but decided that they were all too bright. I did something I don't often do: stamp on a "color." When doing this I ONLY use craft pads. Craft ink (pigment) sits on top of colored card stock instead of "mixing" with the paper to create a new color that cannot be defined. LOL
All layers are sponged in their matching color and then sponged with white craft ink. The backgrounds were stamped using a combination of versamark and craft ink. The sentiment is stamped in chocolate chip craft ink.
Thanks for checking out my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
Jan 15, 2007
Thanks to all who have joined and I will keep you updated! :)
The ribbon has ALL been ordered! :)
Thank you! :)
Jan 14, 2007
Thanks to all who have joined thus far. :)
In other news... the red ribbon that was missing in the box for the Dec grosgrain share has arrived. I am now waiting on the last 6 colors from the 2nd company I ordered from. :)
I will be ordering the striped ribbon add on today! :)
Jan 11, 2007
- 16 colors of STRIPED, 3/8 inch ribbon
- 10 yards per color
- 160 yards total
- $20 TOTAL!!! Have you EVER gotten CUTE patterned ribbon for $.12 a yard???? I found an incredible price! (add $1 if paying by paypal to cover my fees)
- Shipping is FREE if you have joined my December OR January ribbon share. I will ship them together and pay any extra shipping costs!
- Shipping will be $4.50 extra for anyone joining ONLY the striped ribbon portion of the share.
- Sign up DEADLINE is THIS SUNDAY (the 14th) This is another RUSH share sign up. We have to act fast to get in on the GREAT deal! :)
- I will be ordering the ribbon on the night of the 14th.
I am including a list of COLORS I am ordering. They are all striped as the pictures show and are 3/8 inch
- Hot Pink
- Baby Blue
If you want in, act fast as the deadline for this is SUNDAY! :)
If you would like to pay via paypal, my paypal address is: email@example.com . If you would like to snail mail payment, please e-mail or PM me so I can give you my address and hold your spot. EVEN if you know my address, make sure you let me know you are signing up. Otherwise, I may not have a spot for you. If you would like to participate, please send payment and add the following info in the “notes” section while sending paypal (or mailing):
SCS name (if applicable)
When paying PLEASE specify which share you are wanting to join and IF it is an add on PLEASE put in the notes section whether you are in the Dec or Jan share.
- Here we go again. My ribbon share in December filled up so quickly that many of you missed out on the share. Due to popular demand and LOTS of PMs I am doing it again!
- For the sake of organization I am naming this share the JANUARY SHARE. When reading updates on my blog make sure that I am referring to the share you have joined. The last share is the DECEMBER share.
- Ribbon share Details:
- 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon (NOT SU most colors will match SU colors. SOME ARE repeats of past shares.)
- 30 different colors
- 10 yards of each color
- 300 yards total
- $47 per participant (including shipping back to you and $2 to cover my paypal fees) OR $45 if paying by check or money order.
- I cut the ribbon, bundle it by color and ship it to you in a priority box (international shipments are sent airmail usually). Time to ship to you depends on shipping from the manufacturer, but should be around a month or less from the time I receive all payments. Cutting and bundling takes a tremendous amount of time, but I do my best to get it done quickly. *Canadians add $3 to total for a total of $50. All other countries add $8 for a total of $55. IF shipping is much more than I charged for international participants (non Canadian), I will ask that you paypal me the difference. If it is a small difference, I will cover it. You may sign up for more than one spot if you would like to. Just double the price when sending payment.
- IF you sign up for more than 1 spot, your ribbon will still be cut into 10 yard sections, but you will get 10 yards of each color per spot.
- I will keep the sign ups for this share open until January 18th. This will allow a week for you to get payment to me if mailing. If you would like to pay via paypal, my paypal address is: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to snail mail payment, please e-mail or PM me so I can give you my address and hold your spot. EVEN if you know my address, make sure you let me know you are signing up. Otherwise, I may not have a spot for you. If you would like to participate, please send payment and add the following info in the “notes” section while sending paypal (or mailing):name, SCS name (if applicable)mailing address. I will be ordering the ribbon on January 19th! If you would like to sign up, just send your payment and all the info requested. No need to PM or e-mail me (unless you are snail mailing payment), but you can if you have a question. I am trying to be as efficient as possible. LOL. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT AFTER THE DEADLINE WITHOUT MY APPROVAL.
- I will be compiling all the info in the mid-morning on Jan 19th. I will acknowledge that you have paid, but it may take me a few days to get to that.
- Paypal is very easy to use. Just go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to send payment. They can take it directly out of your bank account or from a credit card.
- I will keep my blog updated as always to share the progress of the order with you.
- My blog:http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/
- See some ribbon from my 1st and 2nd ribbon share here:http://scrappilyeverafter.blogspot.c...bon-ba-by.htmlhttp://gamblemom.blogspot.com/2006/1...on-fiesta.htmlhttp://gamblemom.blogspot.com/2006/1...and-ready.htmlhttp://mojo-creations.blogspot.com/2...g-feeling.htmlhttp://inkspirations.blogspot.com/20...ot-ribbon.htmlhttp://inkfullyyours.blogspot.com/20...of-ribbon.html
WHEW! I think that covers it! As I mentioned, please PM or e-mail if you have any questions that are not answered in this message. Have a wonderful day and sweet dreams of all that RIBBON! e-mail: email@example.com
Jan 5, 2007
I received an e-mail from one of the companies I ordered from. They said my order will be ready to ship in about 7-10 days and then take an additional 4 days to get to me. I have experienced back order situations from this company in the past, but I am hoping that will not happen this time.
I also received an e-mail from the second company I ordered from. They said my order shipped yesterday. YAY! :) The tracking isn't working yet, so I am not sure when it will be here. I will be able to start on the 1st part of the ribbon while waiting on the 2nd part. YAY again! :)
I have once again enlisted the help of my friend Tracy Tripp. :) She has her scissors ready! LOL Susan will also be helping! I am SO thankful for them! :) I couldn't do it (and stay sane) without them. Thank you ladies!
I know I have not sent out a PM/e-mail confirming payment. Rest assured if you have paid, I have your name on my list and you ARE signed up and will get your ribbon. I have saved all the Paypal PMs and will address all the boxes as soon as my order from USPS gets here.
I also went shopping this week for your free gifts. :) I wanted to send a little something to say THANKS for signing up on short notice.
Have a wonderful day! :)
Jan 1, 2007
This is the group shot of the projects I completed on New Year's eve/New Year's day. I was in the mood for Basic Grey Blush can you tell? I hadn't broken into my 12 X 12 pack and it was about time. I am in love with the striped paper I used, but now it is gone. *sigh* I NEED more!
This is a Slim Jim can. LOL I covered it with paper using sticky strip tape. I punched holes all around the outer top of the lid and then tied LOTS of American Crafts ribbon on the lid to jazz it up. You'll need an anywhere hole punch to punch the holes. For the lid, I stamped the cocoa beans on pink patterned paper, then stamped the sentiment on another piece and adhered them all together. It is adhered with glue lines and then a matching piece is glued to the inside of the lid to hide all the adhesive. It is filled with chocolate.
I had to revisit my hot cocoa pack next. Inside this is a Mocha Kit Kat. I used the same basic layout as I did for my hot cocoa packet. I added an oval piece of hardware to the top and tied it closed with lots of yummy ribbon.
This is a Hershey's mocha candy bar. I made a sleeve out of pretty in pink card stock. I stamped some cocoa beans on it and did a little sponging. Then, I added some Basic Grey, a tag and some ribbon. It was a fairly simple project, but sure dresses up a $.50 candy bar.
This is a simple pocket note card. I purchased the pack of 30 cards and envelopes from Stampin Up. There is stamping on this card, but it's inside. It reads: you make life sweet! :) Awwwwwwww!
This was my favorite piece to the collection. This is a Boston Baked Beans candy tin from the Target dollar spot. I removed the handle first. Then, I removed the hinged lid. I sanded off all visible areas of the container that would show when open. I added the strip of striped patterned paper to the center and then put the handle back on. The front and back were decorated with a piece of patterned paper. I finished it off with a chipboard heart ensemble and and a tag hung with some O rings and a heart charm. I squealed when I was done with it. LOL Too cute! I will fill it with something fun for the recipient.
close to cocoa
night of navy
pretty in pink
yo yo yellow
There are a few other colors that work, but those are the BEST matches! I have careful color matched the ribbon against Stampin Up card stock as well as other ribbon companies. In an effort to send you the BEST matches, I have ordered from 2 different companies. Not all colors are created equally and I HAD to get the best from both. :) Look for updates here on the ribbon order. I will keep you posted step by step. :)