Mar 30, 2007
Here are some wonderful updates:
Feb Polka Dot ribbon: This share has been a challenge for me. I talked extensively with the manufacturer prior to opening up the share and they assured me they had enough to cover the share orders.... but they didn't. I e-mailed often, called, e-mailed some more, asked for substitutions numerous times and FINALLY got the last of the back ordered ribbon yesterday afternoon. The red/white polka dot ribbon was not available so I asked them to send me ANY color as long as they sent it. GRRRRRR SO... in your box, in lieu of the red with white polka dots you will get either Apple Green or Maroon (which are both very nice). I cut the ribbon immediately (right that minute... literally) and got about half of the boxes mailed yesterday. I would have taken them all, but that is all that would fit in Tracy's mini van. YIKES LOL The other half are going out today. My pal, Tracy Tripp is picking me up in about 1 1/2 hours and will be driving me to the post office. :) After this trip ALL polka dot shares will be mailed! WOOHOO for that! I am so glad to be able to get these out. They are SO beautiful! So, share closed and DONE! YAY!
Prima share: I got a Prima shipment early this week. After being able to sort through it, I found that the Daisy Crazy asst B is on back order. When I called and placed the order, I was told there was enough in stock... but there wasn't (do you see a pattern here? UGH). I e-mailed customer service and was told their shipment will be arriving around April 2nd and that the BO Primas will ship out a couple days after that. So, for those who have ordered Daisy Crazy or Prima Lovers, the wait will be a little longer. :) I will be calling on April 2, and April 3rd and April 4th and so on until they ship out. As soon as they ship out I will let you all know. I will have the rest of the flowers ready to go so that when they do get here I'll add the rest of the Daisies and be able to ship quickly. :) For those that joined the Essentials or Got Flowers share, I will be shipping those early next week and will update when that is done. :) I will start a new, different Prima share when this one is complete and shipped. :)
May Arts share: OOOooooo Ahhhhhhh, it is SO pretty! I have been working like crazy to get this cut and shipped out. MANY boxes went out yesterday. I just got another shipment in last night, so I will be busily cutting and boxing that and will ship out early next week. I have a couple more share spots to fill and then this round of May Arts will be closed. I will be starting a new May Arts share in April and let me say it is BEAUTIFUL ribbon. I just got my sample order in last night and ooooooo ahhhhhhhh is all I can say. *drool*
I think my reporting is done. :) If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
Have a wonderful day! :)
Mar 27, 2007
More updates to come later this week! :)
Mar 24, 2007
You are the Best MOM!!!
I would wather (rather) be with you than any other place
I would never have a broken heart with you
Love you mom
Awwwwwww, it makes me tear up reading it again. It is just so amazing how these little people we call children love us so much even after we make them clean their rooms. LOL I thought I would share this sweet stamped piece with you. I am indeed, a proud Mommy! :)
She will probably read this. She has a knack for searching and finding my blog and gallery. She is SO funny when she gets on the computer. She actually likes to browse the gallery at www.splitcoaststampers.com . She goes to the gallery and searches my name, finds my gallery and looks at all the cards I have made. LOL She also knows how to scroll through today's additions. Once, she was on their computer and I had apparently been on there and was signed in under my SCS name. She actually commented on a card! What did she say? FAB CARD! LMBO! Silly girl! Now, I make sure I am signed off just in case. LOL
- All March solid grosgrain and striped ribbon shipped yesterday. This is the share I am referring to: http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/2007/03/march-ribbon-share.html I have 2 shares of stripes available if anyone is interested. I have them ready to go right now. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to take one of the shares. The cost is $17.50 shipped.
- I shipped out the first round of May Arts ribbon already. The remainder of the ribbon is on it's way to me. I have several shipments coming and I think they will all be here next week. I will cut and sort as I get it and mail them out asap. I KNOW you're ready for it! :) The share is still open. Here are the details: http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/2007/03/new-ribbon-shares.html . May Arts has notified me that one color of the velevet ric rac is on backorder (green). If you are willing to accept a substitution of 5 yards of another type of ribbon, please e-mail me. I can hold the orders, but I prefer to not make you wait. SO... if you are willing to take something else instead of green ric rac, let me know.
- I have been asked about my next share. I am already in the planning stages. :) YAY I will post the details in the beginning of April. The next share will be from May Arts again and you can look forward to: sheer organdy polka dot ribbon, gingham ribbon, 1/4 and 1/8 inch ric rac, double stitched ribbon, and square stitched ribbon. *drool drool* I ordered a sample of each so you can look forward to some PRETTY PRETTY pictures when I post the share. YUM!
- All Prima flowers are on their way to me. They should also arrive next week. As soon as they come in, I will sort them quickly and send them out. The payment deadline for the Prima shares has come and gone. I will be e-mailing those who have not send payment with one final chance to pay. Then, I will open up those open shares again this coming week.
- Polka dot share: I am waiting on ONE color! I have e-mailed them almost daily and am waiting on a response. I am ready to get these boxes out. The rest of the 19 colors are cut, sorted and boxes already. As SOON as I get the last color, they will go postal. :)
Mar 22, 2007
Prima Share Update: All Primas have been ordered. They have not shipped out to me yet. I called yesterday to follow up and plan to call again today. I am hoping it ships out by Friday at the latest.
May Arts update: All shares are still open. All ribbon has been ordered and most has shipped already. The most recent order placed should ship today. I have cut and sorted the first shipment. I will be shipping out 5, "all 5" shares and several single share orders this afternoon. As soon as more ribbon comes in, I will update again. :)
March solid/striped ribbon share Update: I sent out 8 all stripe shares on Tuesday afternoon. The rest of the solid and striped ribbon will be finished today. I plan to ship out all shares this afternoon.
Have a great day!
Mar 21, 2007
Look what I got yesterday evening! OOOOooooo Ahhhhhhhh! I am in LOVE with this beautiful ribbon! WOW I spent last night cutting and am *almost* done. I will be shipping out the first round of ribbon on Thursday. YAY The rest of the ribbon has already been shipped out to me, so as soon as I get it in, I will update here on my blog.
Mar 18, 2007
Mar 15, 2007
This ribbon is already ordered and on the way. IF I fill more spots than are available, don't worry! I will order more as needed! :)
I have FIVE wonderful new ribbon shares to choose from. :) They are all MAY ARTS ribbon! High quality, beautiful, drool worthy ribbon! I do not have pictures yet, but when the ribbon arrives, I will post pictures. :)
Here are the details:
- 3/8 inch velvet ribbon
- 10 great colors! some are: red, black, light blue, light pink, silver, burgundy and more!
- 3 yards of each color
- 3o yards total
- $23 plus shipping
VELVET RIC RAC SHARE:
- 3/8 inch velvet ric rac
- 6 great colors! purple, cream, white, green, red and pink
- 5 yards of each color
- 30 yards total
- $16 plus shipping
SKINNY STITCHED RIBBON SHARE:
- 3/16 inch skinny stitched ribbon
- 10 great colors! some are: orange, burgundy, light purple, hot pink, black and more!
- 10 yards of each color
- 100 yards total
- $22 plus shipping
GROSGRAIN STRIPED RIBBON SHARE:
- 3/8 inch grosgrain striped ribbon (horizontal stripes)
- different than any offered in the past
- 12 great colors! some are: red/cream, orange, black, brown/tan, pink
- 5 yards of each color
- 60 yards total
- $21 plus shipping
SINGLE ROW POLKA DOT RIBBON SHARE:
- 3/8 inch grosgrain polka dot ribbon. There is one dot across the width of the ribbon.
- different than polka dot share offered in the past
- 10 great colors! some are: hot pink, chocolate, tan, black, burgundy, red and more!
- 5 yards of each color
- 50 yards total
- $19 plus shipping
ALL 5 RIBBON SHARE:
- a full spot in each of the 5 shares
- $100 (save $1)
- FREE shipping! (save $6)
Shipping will be a flat $5! If you order 1 single share or more (except the All 5 package, for that you get FREE shipping), shipping is still $5. Canada ships with no additional shipping costs. Other international: contact me for shipping rates.
No fee for paypal!
Ready to jump in? PLEASE make sure you add all share fees correctly. Send total amount and DETAILED note about exactly what you are ordering to my paypal address: email@example.com If you do not know how to use paypal or are having a difficult time, e-mail me at that address and I will send you an invoice that will make it easier to send payment. :)
If you would like to pay by check or money order please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of which share(s) you would like to join. I will hold your spot for the share and send you my mailing address.
As always, I will keep you updated throughout the process on my blog. Shipping time may vary based on shipment from manufacturer, but I will move quickly once I have received the products to lessen your wait time. Keep in mind that for the pre-ordered ribbon I have a limited amount of spots available. IF I have more sign ups than ribbon available, I will place another order. Thanks in advance to anyone joining! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed above. Thank you and happy ribbon day! :)
I just placed a 2nd Prima order. I have a couple spots open still. The share is almost closed. :)
ALL FLOWERS HAVE BEEN SOLD. WATCH NEXT MONTH FOR A NEW PRIMA SHARE
If you are interested, let me know. Once these are gone, this share will likely close.
The flowers from the 1st order still have not shipped to me. I will update you when they do. :)
At some point in the future I will be offering a new Prima share with different flowers. YAY!
Coming soon: details on the NEW ribbon shares. :) Stay posted! :)
Mar 12, 2007
The NEW and EXCITING ribbon shares are rolling. I placed an order today for some NEW RIBBON SHARES! I am SO excited about them! When I receive shipping confirmation I will post more details! :) For now... here are a few hints: soft velvet, beautiful new stripes, skinny stitches, dots all in a row and "specialty" velvet. Spots will be limited since the ribbon has already been ordered! Watch my blog closely in the next couple days for the details on these beautiful ribbons! :) *I am flushed and feel faint just THINKING about them* LOL
I organized the Prima share this morning and placed the first order today. If needed, I will place another one in a week or two. I like the turn around to be as quick as possible! I know I don't like to wait, so I work as fast as possible so YOU don't have to. :)
Now, off to stamp! :) Have a great evening!
Hi all! I just received notification from the manufacturer that the ribbon has shipped in FULL. I love it when there are no back orders! YAY I am hoping it gets here by Friday so I can start cutting and get it out to you! :) I do have a couple spots left in the solid and striped shares. If you would like to join, check out the details in the post below (scroll down until you see a picture of the ribbon) and follow the directions. Thanks to all who joined!
March Prima Flower Share Update:
I am still taking sign ups for all 4 Prima shares. I will leave this share open for another week or so. If you'd like to sign up, scroll down for the directions.
Polka Dot Share Update:
I received an e-mail response from the manufacturer today and they do not yet have an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on the 3 back ordered colors yet. I was initially told 3 weeks or so. Hopefully it will be less. In the meantime my cutting angel, Tracy, has been cutting ribbon like crazy! :)
Have a great day everyone! I am planning to STAMP! :) YAY I hope to have at least a couple projects to upload later on today. :)
Mar 10, 2007
Mar 9, 2007
- All 24 varieties! You will receive 1/4th of each bottle. This is like having 6 full bottles of Prima Flowers! They will be bagged separately for each bottle. You will get 24 bags of different colored Prima flowers!
- Cost: $36 plus $5 shipping (add $1.50 if paying by paypal)
- If you would like me to include 6 Prima glass bottles, add$3.25 shipping please
Daisy Crazy share: OPEN!
- All 24 varieties! You will receive 1/4th of each tube. This is like having 6 full tubes of Prima Flowers! They will be bagged separately for each tube. You will get 24 bags of different colored Prima flowers!
- Cost: $35 plus $5 shipping (add $1.50 if paying by paypal)
- If you would like me to add 6 empty tubes, add $1 shipping please.
Essentials share: OPEN!
- All 6 varieties! You will receive half of each box. This is like having 3 full boxes of Prima Flowers! They will be bagged separately for each box. You will get 6 bags of different colored Prima Flowers!
- Cost: $21 plus $4.25 shipping (add $1.25 if paying by paypal)
- If you would like me to add 3 empty boxes, please add $1.00 shipping
Prima Lovers Package: OPEN!
- A full spot in all 3 shares!
- Save an extra $4 off already discounted prices!
- Cost: $88 plus $6 shipping (add $3 if paying by paypal)
If you would like TWO of the shares, please combine shipping and add only $1 in shipping. Canada ships with no additional shipping costs. Other international: contact me for shipping rates
Ready to jump in? PLEASE make sure you add all fess correctly. Send total amount and DETAILED note about exactly what you are ordering to my paypal address:email@example.com
Deadline will be March 21st for sign ups. Payment must be received by March 21st also (paypal or check). If you would like to pay by check or money order please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. I will hold your spot for the share and send you my mailing address.
As always, I will keep you updated throughout the process on my blog. Shipping time may vary based on shipment from manufacturer, but I will move quickly once I have received the products to lessen your wait time. Thanks in advance to anyone joining! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed above. Thank you and happy FLOWERS!
Just keeping you updated.
I'll post again when I have more info. :)
Mar 8, 2007
Hi all! The time is here for the March ribbon share! :) I had many readers miss the deadline for the last one and am ready to take on another one. :) The details are below. I am offering a solid and striped share for now. There are only 3 days to sign up! Deadline is March 11th at noon for sign up and payment. Check out the details below!
I have some more shares in the works right now. I am ironing out the details, but hope to be offering them soon. Some include VELVET RIBBON, SKINNY STITCHED RIBBON and a couple more! Watch my blog for sign ups! These shares will go fast and spots will be very limited!
March Grosgrain ribbon share
- 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon (NOT SU most colors will match SU colors. some are repeats of past shares.)
- 30 different colors
- approx. 10 yards of each color
- approx. 300 yards total
- $50 per participant including shipping back to you and paypal fees.
- I cut the ribbon, bundle it by color and ship it to you in a priority box (international shipments are sent airmail usually). Time to ship to you depends on shipping from the manufacturer, but should be around a month or less from the time I receive all payments. Cutting and bundling takes a tremendous amount of time, but I do my best to get it done quickly. Canadian participants pay same shipping as US. All other countries please e-mail me for a shipping quote.
- You may sign up for more than one spot if you would like to. Just double the price when sending payment. IF you sign up for more than 1 spot, your ribbon will still be cut into 10 yard sections, but you will get 10 yards of each color per spot.
STRIPED RIBBON ADD-ON
- 3/8 inch striped ribbon
- 10 different colors
- 10 yards each color
- 100 yards total
- If adding on to March grosgrain share add $1 shipping. If purchasing ONLY striped share, please add $5 shipping.
If you would like to participate you can pay through paypal ONLY. This is a short sign up period, so I am not able to take checks for this share. If you do not have a paypal account or do not know how to send paypal, let me know and I can send you a bill. This makes it easier to send payment. Please add the following info in the “notes” section:
- SCS name (if applicable)
- mailing address
- which share/shares you are participating in.
If you would like to sign up, just send your payment and all the info requested. My paypal address is: email@example.com . No need to PM or e-mail me, but you can if you have a question. The deadline for sign ups is March 11th by noon OR sooner if all spots fill sooner. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT AFTER THE DEADLINE WITHOUT MY APPROVAL.
I will keep my blog updated as always to share the progress of the order with you.
Mar 6, 2007
I wanted to give you all a heads up on the best price I have seen for packs of Basic Grey. Here is a store that is selling the pads for $4.95! WOW!
AND she has the new 12 X 12 Basic Grey packs as well. They are only $16.95!
Sorry in advance for the enabling, but you MUST have these papers. They are PERFECT! LOL
I stamped this evening, but I cannot share my creation because it is for the SCS Dirty Dozen Gallery. You can check it out on the 15th! :) Want a hint? I used NEW Basic Grey patterned paper. heehee
Mar 5, 2007
There are several participants that have not paid for their Prima share. Those spots will be re-listed on Wednesday if I have not received payment or heard from you.
Thanks to all who joined!
No word on the polka dot ribbon yet. I have not received it yet. :) I am ready though. :)
Have a great day!
Mar 3, 2007
Thanks to everyone who joined!
The problem is that while I enjoyed BUYING them, I had not inked them up yet. LOL Today I was on a mission to break them in (before I get my THIRD order in the mail heehee). Here is a card I made for a friend of mine that is about 11 weeks pregnant. Our friendship dates back to middle school! WOW! She is pregnant with her first baby. I wasn't sure it was ever going to happen. LOL I am not sure what the sex of the baby is just yet, but Boy oh Boy works anyway... Inside the card I will write: I can't believe you are pregnant, congratulations!
Bella is colored with watercolor crayons from Stampin' Up and an aquapainter. I made the scalloped edge with my corner rounder.