I know, I know. Stop groaning! Yes, I have been tagged. I *normally* don't "play" tag because I get side tracked, but I figured I have to play every once in a while right?
The rules state I have to tag other people, but... I am not going to play by the rules. :) LOL I'll divulge some info about me, but the buck stops here. :) I would love to read 7 interesting facts about ALL of you that read my blog though, so PLEASE feel free to divulge right here as a comment to this post. :) Sound good?
I was tagged by the wonderful Pam Varnell. :) She is a ribbon addict (as me how I know) and a fellow design team member of Starving Artistamps (link to the left). Here is her blog: http://www.stampingpam.blogspot.com/ She is an awesome stamper! :)
7 things about myself:
- I am NOT a morning person. Only approach with protective gear on and even then, VERY cautiously. I have been known to growl, bark and occasionally bite. When my daughters wake me with the sound of bickering, I resemble one of those cartoon characters whose heads turn red and explode. Really? Why do we have to wake up in the morning? LOL
- I don't have pets and don't understand them. Once, I was babysitting for my cousin at her house and was holding her baby. Her large American Bulldog kept coming over and "growling" at me. I begged my son to move the dog away from me. This happened at least 3 or 4 times. I was sure I was about to be attacked and have my face bitten off because I was holding her baby. Then it occurred to me that maybe the dog needed something. *light bulb* I asked Nathan (my son) to open the back door and the dog ran out. I was so proud of myself for "speaking dog". LOL
- I am an excessive LOLer. I don't REALLY laugh that much, but feel the need to type LOL a crazy amount of times! LOL (LOL at the LOL)
- When I find something (normally stamp related) for a GREAT deal I get a high! Really, like a euphoric, excited high. This has happened when I find ribbon half off, when I got Swarovski crystals for $1 a pack and when I visit Hobby Lobby and their paper packs and brads are on sale. :) (fighting the LOL urge)
- I am a nail biter. It is something I have done since I was a wee little girl. I have tried to quit and I can't. So, if we ever meet... don't look at my hands. It is NOT a pretty sight. *shudders*
- I am very sappy, sensitive and sentimental.
- I suffer from motion sickness. I prefer to drive while in a car to avoid nausea, but if not I really need to sit in the front seat. In airplanes, I need the air blowing in my face on the descent. Roller coasters are not my friend. LOL I do go on them, but pay the price. *eww*
Have a great day! HUGS!