Since I wanted the focus if this card to be my "masterpiece" (splattered alcohol inks), I chose this fitting sentiment. LOL To make the background, I got a large piece of acetate (transparency) and dropped alcohol ink on it and then moved it around with my can of air. If you watch the video you'll see what I mean. :) Because the transparency is SO resistant to the ink, you really can spread it around and gets lots of cool little "strands" running all over the place. I found with this material, less is more, so don't over-do it or you'll have a big blob of MESS! LOL After I was done with my background piece, I cut it down and layered it over the same sized white card stock. Instead of attaching it with adhesive, I stitched it on. You have to be careful or your acetate will slide around, but it's a great way to add a clear sheet without having to creatively place adhesive or brads to hold it all together.
I needed to add some sort of embellishment! I found this Prima flower which matched PERFECTLY and added a ribbon-threaded button to the center to tie in the mat and ribbon.
Stamps: CHF Inspirational sentiments
Ink: Alcohol ink, Basic Gray
Paper: White, Basic Gray
Accessories: can of air, Prima flower, acetate, button, ribbon, red line dimensionals, silver brads, Janome sew mini