But first... it's time for our Die-namics Feature and Pre-Release Pep Rally!
Our Design Team has been busy creating jaw-dropping and inspiring projects for you, and we've saved the best for last.
We've taken an in-depth look at this month's Die-namics, while re-visiting the amazing sets being released tonight at 10 PM EST RIGHT HERE in the MFT Boutique.
And while we are at it, how about we make your life even easier with a "cheat sheet" of all that's new? Head over to the MFT Blog to print out a shopping list.
I covered myself head to toe in glitter to make this card using the soon-to-be-released Christmas Ornaments Die-namics and Stamp Set.
Here is a close-up of my 3 glittered ornaments. Can you see all the AWESOME details? And by awesome, I don't mean MY work... I mean all the ADORABLE pieces you get to work with! Tiny holly leaf with embossing detail, TOPPER for the ornaments, and that TINY tag to stamp on! I'm completely serious when I tell you I COOED when cutting that tag the first time. It's SO darn cute! LOL
How to create glittered ornaments:
- Cover patterned paper with sticky sheet adhesive
- Die-cut ornaments out of patterned paper (that has been prepared as instructed above)
- Remove liner and adhere ornament topper
- Cover entire piece with glitter and burnish (rub in with your fingers)
- Embellish as desired with the CUTEST Holly Leaf and Tiny Tag imaginable
There are tiny words in the set meant to be stamped on the tiny tag. It's fun... and addictive. :) I used a tiny brad from Michaels to add my "berry" detail.
I made a coordinating, but not quite matchy-matchy tag also. Again, I used patterned paper for the ornament, but this time I did not glitter it. Instead, I added the smaller of the two peace signs from the new Peace Signs Die-namics. I tied on the tiny tag with some linen thread (SU) and tied a bow. I mounted that on the smallest Decorative Doily Die-namics. At the bottom, I used the new Crown Border Die-namics and added a hot fix pearl to each opening in the crown. I used a piece of rope (Stampin' Up) at the top of my tag, which was die-cut using the Tag, You're It Die-namics die.
Here is one last look at the duo.
I was having too much fun with Die-namics and decided to make another card using the Vintage Cameo Frame Die-namics and Stamp Set. It is just SO easy to make quick and elegant cards with it! Like my card from a few days ago, I used the striking green/black/white color combo. LOVE it. :)
Isn't that crackle stamp SO cool? I stacked several Vintage Cameo Frame die-cuts on top of one another for a more dimensional look.
I went a little wild with the Prima flowers and crystals. I just kept piling it on until it looked *just* right. LOL I also tucked a Crown Border Die-namics under all that jazz. Look at what a clean impression I got with the stamp set! I used Brilliance Black ink.
Here is a look at all the new Die-namics I used on my creations today. :)
Here are the details about the upcoming release on November 1 at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on November 1st from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on November 1 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- You have just a few more hours to submit your entry for this month's guest designer contest. Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the designers' posts for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on November 1 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.