- I used the AMAZING new Botanical Beauty Die-namics on it
- I love the soft beachy color combo
I used the gorgeous Inspired by Lighthouses stamp set and stamped it on some lightly patterned paper. The sentiment was also stamped on patterned paper. The paper flower was created with the new Botanical Beauty Die-namics die, kraft card stock, and patterned paper. I added a dimensional dot between each layer to give it lots of dimension. I tied in the kraft flower with the Monarch Border in kraft at the bottom of the card.
Warning: I might put the Botanical Beauty flower on every card I make for a while. LOL I just ADORE it. (I'm only half joking LOL)
The Monarch Border is the "little sister" of the Jumbo Monarch Border Die-namics released last month. This classy shape should be available in a zillion sizes if you ask me. :)
*swoon* I am in LOVE with the soon-to-be-released Botanical Beauty.
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 7th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.