I went VERY clean and simple for this card, but included lots of layers of white. The back 2 layers are stitched. The top layer is paper-pierced to add a little pizazz. I included an elegant sentiment and 3 single leaves. To achieve this look:
- Ink up stamp with colored ink
- Sponge on brown ink with a sponge dipped in ink
- Huff on stamp (to remoisten the ink)
- Stamp down
- Add "vein" stamp in same color of leaf (for a more muted look) or brown ink (for a more bold look)
- Mold leaf edges to add dimension and adhere with dimensional boosters
Here is a peek inside. I kept it very clean and simple again, adding a single, die-cut leaf.
Here is a look at the new Fall Leaves Die-namics die set.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on October 16 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can win PRIZES!
- The MFT Release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on October 16 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The Guest Designer Contest is going on now! Check out the forum HERE for details on how you can win over $200 in stamps and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for your chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on October 16 just before the release party, on the MFT Blog.